“I’ve just watched 3 of the Social Media videos and they’re brilliant! I have already put some of it in to practice and anything I needed clarification on MHC were happy to help. This is exactly the advice I have been looking for and I’m excited to learn so much more from the team” Stephanie, MHC Member
What is Multi Hat Club?
A One Stop Shop for professional expert advice specifically for the solo business owner.
- You’ve heard a talk / know what you want to do, or should do, but are struggling with the ‘how to’ for your specific business.
- You don’t have the budget to hire a professional directly
- You have spent hours on Google or Facebook looking for answers
- You’re fed up with generic advice aimed at bigger business owners
- You want to speak with a real person about your specific issue or query
- You want affordable solutions aimed specifically at your business type
What expertise do we provide?
- Social Media – Facebook / Instagram / Twitter / LinkedIn / Snapchat / Pinterest
- Data Protection & GDPR
- Google Adwords
- Customer surveys, feedback and testimonials
- Sales Tips – know how to get appointments!
Membership is on a month by month basis at just £25, visit the ‘Join Multi Hat Club‘ page to view all our membership options.
How does it work?
Regular scheduled Video Clinics enable members to speak directly with an expert to resolve their specific problem or receive ideas and help on how to get over a current hurdle.
You also gain immediate access to all of our previous Video Clinics and information materials, with over 200 minutes of new videos being added each month!
Multi Hat Club operates in a similar way to a not for profit organisation. Membership fees cover the basic running costs, any additional funds are reinvested back into the club for the members. This could be
- Increased Video Clinics
- Giveaways of 1:1 services or shop products
- Free memberships
- The possibilities are endless, and will be decided by our members.
Trusted! Multi Hat Club operates UK wide, we are based in West Berkshire and endorsed by our local council for supporting the solopreneur community:
“West Berkshire Council works to sustain and develop a competitive economy and a high quality of life for its residents. We are developing the economy by encouraging new businesses and supporting those already here. The majority of our businesses are micro or small and it is really important that new solopreneurs get the support and help they need to develop their business idea to a level that suits their goals.
The Multi Hat Club can provide the support they need, providing a one stop shop for professional business support and advice. Founded by a West Berkshire business woman, the Multi Hat Club will help to strengthen the local supply chain and ensure that our small business community continues to thrive.
West Berkshire Council is pleased to support the Multi Hat Club and its aims in building a stronger business community.”